Who is a Partner?
Partner: A sharer, an associate, one engaged with another in business, one who plays on the same side with another in a game.
14. Yes the body has many different parts, not just one part.
19. What a strange thing a body would be if it had only one part! – 1 Cor 12:14, 19 (NLT)
A Partner is someone who recognizes that the picture is incomplete without him/ her
14. For in fact the body is not one member but many. – 1 Cor 12:14 (NKJ)
A Partner recognizes his/her relevance.
He / She knows that as long as a piece of a puzzle is missing – the puzzle is incomplete. He looks at the whole picture from an “us” perspective and not from a “them” perspective. Partnership instills a sense of ownership.
A Partner recognizes that the depth of his / her relevance is not a function of his / her size or his / her perceived importance.
14. Yes, the body has different parts, not just one part.
15. If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand, “that does not make it any less a part of the body
16. And if the ear says, “I am not part of the body because I am only an ear and not an eye” would that make it any less a part of the body?
17. Suppose the whole body were just one big ear-then how would you hear? Or if your whole body were just one big ear, how could you smell anything?” – 1 Cor. 12:14-17 (NKJ)
As long as you are a part of the Body you are crucial to the success of the entire Body. Every Freshdew partner is as important in the sight of God as Pastor Nkechi Ene and the entire Freshdew Crew.
A Partner is someone who runs with the same vision as the whole.
12. For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13. For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free and have all been made to drink into one Spirit. – 1 Cor 12:12-13 (NKJ)
All have been made to drink into one Spirit. God is not an Author of Confusion. This was the key to having many different members but one Body. The impact of each partner moves the whole vision forward.
In spite of our different roles and characteristics we can truly be partners in one Body if we share the same passions, the same vision, if we are pursuing the same goal – taking the undiluted Word of God as far as our “eyes” can see! Through television signals we can lift up the gospel of Jesus Christ and attract people that have been behind all kind of walls unto Him.
A Partner is someone who refuses to be a spectator.
15. And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!” – Rom 10:13-15 (NKJ)
Jesus says now is the time to do something about sending the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
49. And He said to them, “Why did you seek me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?” – Luke 2:49 (NKJ)
Fulfilling the vision of Freshdew is an expression of our Father’s business.